Thursday, November 15, 2012

HMHYST?

I made the 5 mile goal on Wed night and ran another 3.2 miles last night.  My right ankle was a bit sore, so I wanted to take it easy before I injured myself.  I have ran everyday at least somewhat since I have started my program on Oct 7th of this year.  I know that I am not supposed to do that, but I consider a light run a break on my body.  So I have my hard run days, which are most days, and a few light run day sprinkled throughout the week's, which is really just a jog for 30minutes just to get a bit of a sweat worked up.  I can no longer think of going a whole day without sweating at least a bit.  In fact I like to ask myself thought the day, how much I sweat today (HMHYST?) just as a constant reminder that I have to do something to keep my health going in the right direction.

Thanks for stopping by and have a productive day!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment